SLV Aqua King Packaged Drinking Water is one of the leading brands in packaged drinking water sector in Bangaluru at Karnataka. Established in 2006 to bridge the demand and supply of packaged drinking water for all appliances.
SLV Groups manufacture packaged drinking water processed Pressure Sand filteration, Activated Carbon Filteration, Micron filteration, Reverse Osmosis, UV sterilization and Ozonisation & etc., We are packing the manufactured water in various different Packaging sizes such as BT 250ml, 500ml, 1Ltr, 2Ltr, 5Ltr and 20Ltr. We follow the rules and regulations to maintain hygienic practices and manufacturing packaged drinking water. The RO processed & manufactured packaged drinking water undergoes various testing procedures of both chemical and Microbial parameters which are done in hygienic & fully equipped in house Laboratories, sample are also sent to external laboratoreis (NABL Acceditaion).
Here are the set of values that form the core of who we are: What makes us the largest brand of water in Bengaluru is the QUALITY we have to offer. We want every person to have access to clean and affordable drinking water. And what drives us towards this goal is our PASSION to constantly move from “Consumer Satisfaction” to “Consumer Delight”.
SLV Groups the SLV Aqua King Packaged Drinking Water with an ambitious dream in mind; that of an India in which every person, irrespective of geographical barriers or economic limitations, has uninterrupted access to scientifically purified and fortified drinking water.
SLV Groups continues to innovate constantly, urged by the goals of the Aqua King to provide every Indian easy access to purified drinking water and to support initiatives that rejuvenate the Earth’s natural sources of pristine drinking water. Maintenance of superior quality Hygienic Condition.
- Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
- Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
- Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
- For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
- Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
- Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.